We treat the confidentiality of personal data seriously and responsibly, and the security of personal data is a priority for us.
That is why we are committed to comply with the new rules imposed by the European Regulation No 2016/679, referred to as the “Regulation” (supplemented by Law 190/2018), regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Through this policy we explain what personal data we process, how we collect it, how we use it and, most importantly, how we protect it.
We also inform you about your rights and guide you on how to exercise them.
S.C. SK – HG DIENSTE S.R.L. is a Romanian legal entity, with registered office in Mun. Brașov, Curtea Johannes Honterus, nr. 8, CUI RO 39808380, J08/1979/2018.
The legal representative of the company is Edith Olosz and can be contacted at Curtea Johannes Honterus, nr.8, 500025 Brasov, as well as at the e-mail address email@example.com .
From the point of view of EU Regulation 679/2016, S.C. SK – HG DIENSTE S.R.L. is a personal data controller and has designated Edith Olosz as responsible person, who can be contacted:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- by post, to the address: Curtea Johannes Honterus, nr.8, 500025, Brasov
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We only use information that is strictly necessary and relevant to our business and your consumer needs and collect it through our website, which is hosted and managed in Romania.
We obtain your data mainly as a result of you voluntarily choosing to disclose it to us, but also through automatic capture when you access our site, through the use of specific technology and software.
Although you can visit our site without having to reveal your identity, you can directly provide us with your personal data when you use:
- Order form
To buy products and/or services from us.
We use your name and surname, contract and billing address, e-mail and telephone details for the purpose of taking and processing your order and communicating with you in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
If you do not agree to disclose this requested information to us, we may not be able to fulfill your order for products/services.
- Newsletter form
Available at: https://inspiratio.ro/ and on all pages of the website.
Through it, we send you marketing and advertising material using your identification data.
Automated data collection is achieved through
- Cookie technology; a cookie is a piece of information sent by a web page, which is stored by the browser on your computer’s hard drive and which we can access later. A cookie is a piece of information sent by a web site to your computer’s hard drive that is stored and retrievable by your computer’s web browser. A cookie stores statistical information necessary for a web site to personalise the browsing session (e.g. by displaying dynamic images of products of interest), such as previously visited web pages, downloads made, internet provider used, country of origin of the site visitor.
The most common cookies are:
- Technical: absolutely necessary to ensure the efficiency of the site from a technical point of view;
- Functional: to remember your choices and help us improve your shopping experience on our site;
- Performance: helps us measure the performance of the site using information about how visitors navigate the site;
- Retargeting: helps us serve ads on other websites you visit;
- Social media plugin: to connect our customers to various social media channels.
We will only collect and process information provided by cookie technology if you allow us to do so.
- Standard web server log files provide us with statistical information about the number of visitors to our site and allow us to assess the technical capacity of our site.
We do collect some information about your IP address, but this is not used to identify you directly, only to provide us with statistical data about the traffic on the site.
Our website uses Google Adwords/Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. for statistical purposes.
If you have enabled IP address anonymisation, your IP address will be truncated within the member states of the European Union or other third countries that are members of the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases, the full IP address may be transferred to a Google server in the United States for truncation. This website has IP anonymisation enabled. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
If you choose to browse without these technologies or programs, some functions or features of the site may not work.
When you complete the form on the site and consent to the full use of automated collection programmes and technologies, we will collect the following information:
- Identity data: first name and surname;
- Contact details: email address, telephone number;
- Business Transaction Data: services purchased from us;
- Technical Data: login data, including IP, operating system and platform, browser identification, location, technologies used on the devices used to access the Site;
- Usage data: of the website, our services.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION and LEGAL BASIS
We collect information containing personal or technical data mainly for:
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you (processing and liability for tenders).
The basis for collection is legal and necessary to conclude a contract between you and our company.
- Improving our services and your browsing experience on our website.
In doing so, we rely on our legitimate interest in conducting business, but we are also mindful of respecting your rights and freedoms, so we provide you with an easy way to opt-out of using the programs and technologies we use to collect and process data.
- Marketing direct
We base our marketing communications on your prior consent. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in any message you receive from us.
- Security reasons for our hardware and software infrastructure.
The basis for collecting and processing for this purpose is both a legal one, i.e. the obligation to safeguard assets, and one based on our legitimate interest in protecting our business.
Where we use the information we hold for purposes other than those set out above, we will explicitly ask for your consent and explain what new rights you have in this situation.
- FAILING OR REFUSING TO PROVIDE US WITH CERTAIN PERSONAL DATA
If you do not provide us with the requested information, it is very likely that you will not be able to use our website in the normal way and we will not be able to accept and process your enquiry and provide you with the products or services that are of interest to you.
We may share your personal information with our trusted partners, who are able to provide guarantees regarding the security and confidentiality of your data and who process the data only in accordance with our instructions.
Our partners are generally third party service providers with whom we collaborate and who are active in areas such as: IT services and maintenance, internal and EU database hosting, behavioural analysis services (Google Analytics,), accounting and tax, legal advice and support, marketing, finance, advertising, public authorities.
- PLACE OF STORAGE
Both the Website and the physical and electronic database containing personal data are hosted/stored on secure servers in Romania.
To the extent that we transfer certain personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the European Union, including countries not recognised by the European Commission as having an adequate level of protection for personal data, we will take steps to protect your rights and interests.
Transfers will be protected by contractual clauses or other safeguards, such as certification schemes, of which the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States is a part.
- SECURITY MEASURES
Although your data is collected online, some of it is also stored on paper (e.g. invoices).
S.C. SK – HG DIENSTE S.R.L. (https://inspiratio.ro) is particularly and constantly concerned to implement effective security measures to protect your personal data and avoid security breaches, both with regard to information stored online and on physical media.
Regardless of how your data is stored, it is kept in secure environments that are protected from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
We have also implemented special measures regarding network and data transfer security, infrastructure auditing and testing, trained staff, data transfer outside Romania only to entities that can provide similar protection, etc.
- STORAGE PERIOD
If we process your data for the performance of pre-contractual/contractual obligations, we will store the data for as long as necessary for the performance of the contract and for a further period thereafter.
Where we process your data by virtue of a legal obligation or in the public interest, we will store the data for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations or as long as the interest qualifies as public interest.
Where we process your data to protect our legitimate business interests, we will store the data until you ask us to stop, unless we can demonstrate that the reason for collecting and storing is overriding your interests, rights and freedoms.
Where we process your data based on your express consent, we will store the data until you ask us to stop.
We store personal data collected through the quotation request form for 12 months.
We store personal data collected through the contact form for 12 months.
- AUTOMATION OF THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
S.C. SK – HG DIENSTE S.R.L. (https://inspiratio.ro) does not use automated processes that may generate legal effects that concern you or that may affect you to a significant extent.
You may at any time request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing if that decision produces legal effects concerning you or otherwise affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
You may not exercise this right if the decision taken as a result of automatic data processing is necessary for us to enter into or perform a contract, or if it is permitted by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms.
If you have given us your consent to automatic data processing and subsequently change your mind, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a written request using the details provided in the Contact section of the Website.
- Right to information – you have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is being collected, where it is obtained and why, by whom it is being processed, for how long, and whether it is being processed automatically so as to produce legal effects or significantly affect you.
- Right of access – you have the right to access, free of charge and at reasonable intervals, the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right to update/rectification – you have the right to request the rectification or updating of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – if you have withdrawn your consent, object to the processing of your data, the processing does not comply with the Regulation or is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and processed, you may request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object – in certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – where your personal data is subject to automated processing, including profiling, which may produce legal effects or significantly affect you, you are entitled to ask us to exclude your data from any automated individual decision-making process.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data in an appropriate format or, where possible, by direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to assistance from a supervisory authority – you have the right to seek assistance from a supervisory authority and other remedies, such as compensation.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you wish to make a complaint about the way we process your personal data, please contact us:
- by e-mail to: email@example.com;
- by post, to the address: Curtea Johannes Honterus, nr.8, 500025 Brașov, for the attention of the PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA.
We assure you that all your complaints and enquiries will be treated with seriousness, professionalism and complete confidentiality.
If you still have any complaints about the way we have responded to your complaints, you can contact the authorities that supervise our personal data activities.
In Romania, this authority is represented by the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, whose contact details are as follows
- Address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru, nr. 28-30, sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
- Telephone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org